Find out how many times people participated in my events
First and foremost, we need to make sure your previous participants are in our database. If you have participant data that isn’t yet in imATHLETE, please refer to “Can I import previous participants into imATHLETE?”
Once all your data is in imATHLETE, seeing how many times people participated in your events is as easy as the click of a button. Literally. Check it out:
Click “Reports” on the top navigation bar
Scroll down to “Other Reports” and select “Repeat Participants”
Indicate the date range you’re interested in and click “Export”
That’s it! There’s your report. And, oooo-eee!, is it a cool one.
Hey, maybe think about rewarding people who have participated numerous times, cause that's the type of thing this report is perfect for.
LINKS TO OTHER REPORTS
* Reports Overview - the reports homepage with links to all reports
* Event Marketing Report - track your ROI for all marketing activities
* Registration Details - aggregate registration info for an event, incl. year over year comparisons
* Other Reports - a plethora of cool reports you should check out
* Custom Questions - aggregate results for each custom question (like t-shirt size)
* Cancellation + Deferrals - everybody who cancelled/deferred including when and why
* Revenue Details - drill down to see where money came from for each statement
* Class Change - see everybody who moved from one race/class to another
* Custom Participant Details Reports - create your own reports in Participant Details
* USA Triathlon Accounting Form - easily create and submit your post-race accounting to USAT
* Merchandise + E-Commerce - see how much you're selling by event
* Registration Method - breakdown of online vs manual vs check registrations
Did you find this article helpful?