Reporting: USA Triathlon (USAT) Accounting Form
Psst - you may have heard that USAT membership prices increased on January 1st, 2016. Not to worry! We've got you covered. On January 1st, the membership and pricing changes silently went live on our system, so as long as you've set up the USAT association in your event setup, you're good to go! You do not need to do anything extra on your end. The changes integrate directly with your USAT Accounting Form.
If you're looking to do a little more reading on the USAT changes, they have some excellent resources here.
Back to our regularly scheduled programming...
Way back in 2008, imATHLETE had the idea to automate the entire USAT membership reporting process for event organizers. Fortunately, USAT also thought it was a good idea. So we built the online membership validation process for them. And then we created the Post Race Accounting Form submission.
No need for you to count how many annuals and one-days you've sold online. imATHLETE automatically fills it in for you.
Save And Continue
Let's say you start filling out the USAT Accounting form but then somebody comes by with homemade chocolate chip cookies. Just click the "Save" button and come back later to finish up after you're done with milk and cookies.
Click Create USAT Accounting Form to create a new one, or edit to continue an existing one
HINT: If you don't see the USAT Accounting Form, your company administrator will need to adjust your permissions so that you have access to the report
Memberships with a status of Pending will not be included in this report. You can view a participant's membership status in participant details using the Select Columns feature to show the column USAT Status.
LINKS TO OTHER REPORTS
* Reports Overview - the reports homepage with links to all reports
* Event Marketing Report - track your ROI for all marketing activities
* Registration Details - aggregate registration info for an event, incl. year over year comparisons
* Other Reports - a plethora of cool reports you should check out, including...
* ...How many times people participated in your events - yup, look at it. It's pretty cool.
* Custom Questions - aggregate results for each custom question (like t-shirt size)
* Cancellation + Deferrals - everybody who cancelled/deferred including when and why
* Revenue Details - drill down to see where money came from for each statement
* Class Change - see everybody who moved from one race/class to another
* Custom Participant Details Reports - create your own reports in Participant Details
* Merchandise + E-Commerce - see how much you're selling by event
* Registration Method - breakdown of online vs manual vs check registrations
Did you find this article helpful?