Reporting: Revenue Details
- Each Event
- Each Class within an Event
- Each Individual within a Class
So let's say you want to reconcile your statement? Yup, the Revenue Details Report is where you go.
The Export button will only export data from whatever view your currently viewing.
Refunds + Merchandise Fees
There are two line items that are *not* currently included in the revenue details: refunds + merchandise fees. Both of those will appear in your actual statements.
You may see some numbers in blue and black in the reporting. When a participant changes classes, their number will show in blue under the new class and black in the old class. The new class will display totals for the new class fee - original class fee + class change fee.
For example, let's assume class A costs $50, class B costs $60, and you charge a class change fee of $5. If a participant changed from class A to class B, reporting would show $15 in revenue for class B, and $50 in revenue for class A.
LINKS TO OTHER REPORTS
* Reports Overview - the reports homepage with links to all reports
* Event Marketing Report - track your ROI for all marketing activities
* Registration Details - aggregate registration info for an event, incl. year over year comparisons
* Other Reports - a plethora of cool reports you should check out, including...
* ...How many times people participated in your events - yup, look at it. It's pretty cool.
* Custom Questions - aggregate results for each custom question (like t-shirt size)
* Cancellation + Deferrals - everybody who cancelled/deferred including when and why
* Class Change - see everybody who moved from one race/class to another
* Custom Participant Details Reports - create your own reports in Participant Details
* USA Triathlon Accounting Form - easily create and submit your post-race accounting to USAT
* Merchandise + E-Commerce - see how much you're selling by event
* Registration Method - breakdown of online vs manual vs check registrations
Did you find this article helpful?