Yet another helpful thing about imATHLETE is that when you create your custom questions, you can separate the custom questions by class/race. This means that you can define which participants are asked which questions. Maybe you need both shirt and sock sizes for the marathoners but only shirt size for the half marathoners? Either way, setting it up is very easy.
- Go into Event Setup (from your Dashboard, click the edit link to the right of your event name)
- Click Custom Questions (left side)
- Click edit next to the relevant question
- Next to "Applicable Classes" select Specific Classes
- Indicate the relevant Classes with a checkmark
OTHER CUSTOM QUESTION QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT
- Set up custom questions
- What standard questions are automatically asked?
- Can I hide registration questions from the form?
- What USA Triathlon (USAT) questions are automatically asked?
- What custom questions should I ask?
- Can I ask questions of specific classes/races?
- Text Messaging: How does it work and why should I do it?
- Asking a custom question with limits or inventory
- Estimated finish time question