There are, for all intents and purposes, three types of questions on the registration form:
Each type of question has different rules relative to your ability to hide the questions.
HIDING STANDARD QUESTIONS
You can't hide standard questions. Standard questions are required on the registration form.
That said, if you really want us to remove the Date of Birth question from your registration form, contact us and we can do it for you. All other fields have to stay.
HIDING SORTA STANDARD QUESTIONS
You can opt to hide Emergency Contact Info, Medical Info and Estimated Finish Time by unchecking the respective box on the Custom Questions page of Event Setup. (Don't know how to access the custom question page? Learn here)
HIDING CUSTOM QUESTIONS
If you have custom questions already created and you no longer want to show them in registration, all you need to do is click the "hide" button next to the specific question and - POOF! - it will disappear from the registration form. (Don't know how to access the custom question page? Learn here)
OTHER CUSTOM QUESTION QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT
- Set up custom questions
- What standard questions are automatically asked?
- Can I hide registration questions from the form?
- What USA Triathlon (USAT) questions are automatically asked?
- What custom questions should I ask?
- Can I ask questions of specific classes/races?
- Text Messaging: How does it work and why should I do it?
- Asking a custom question with limits or inventory
- Estimated finish time question