Need a way to reward repeat participants? Or encourage folks to sign up for more than one of your events? Let me introduce you to the multi-event discount code.
They will not need to sign up for all events in the same transaction, but they will need to use the same information (first name, last name, email address) if they sign up in separate transactions.
There's no need to worry about the discount code getting into the wrong hands--it'll only work if all of the event criteria you specify is met.
The discount amount is only applied one time, not per event. For instance, if you require someone to register for five events in order to receive a $5 discount, once that person registers for the fifth event, she would receive just one $5 discount (not a $25 discount).
Keep in mind that the discounted amount cannot exceed the amount that is in the cart. For instance, if the discount is for $45, but there are only $35 in registrations in the cart, the registrant will just receive that $35 discount.
1. From your dashboard click on the Tools link on the left sidebar then click Registration Codes
2. Click on the Add New Discount button
3. Choose Multi-Event Discount for the Code Type
4. Enter in the rest of your discount criteria
5. Uncheck the All Events check box and select only the events you'd like to include in this discount. Or select all if you really want, it's up to you
6. Click Save, and you're all set!
Not a problem! Just double click the code in the discount code manager and make your changes.