We understand that not every question is for every participant, that's why imATHLETE allows you to separate the questions by “Class." Meaning, for instance, 5K participants can be asked different questions than half marathon participants. Here’s how:
- Go into Event Setup (from your dashboard, click “edit” to the right of the relevant event name)
- Click “Custom Questions” (left side)
- Add a new custom question (or click “edit” on an existing one)
- Where it says “Applicable Classes” select “Specific Classes”
- Indicate which Classes should be asked this question
- Fill out the rest of the form and click “Save”
Ah, if only the rest of life were so easy!