Sometimes you need to set a minimum and/or maximum age limit for a race.
1. Go into Event Set-Up (click “edit” next to the relevant event name on your main Dashboard)
2. Click Classes + Categories (left side of page)
3. Click edit next to the relevant Class
4. Under the Age Restricted question, click Yes
- Indicate what the minimum and/or maximum age is
- If you don’t have a minimum or maximum, leave it blank
- Indicate whether the age should be calculated on race day or 12/31 (hint: all USA Triathlon-sanctioned events use 12/31)
5. Click Save This Class and you’re done!
imATHLETE will now verify the registrant’s age and not let them continue unless they fall into the appropriate parameters. You’re welcome.