Chances are that you want to ask your registrants additional questions besides the basic name and address info. And odds are that if you want to ask additional questions, you’re trying to figure out how to set them up. And if you're trying to figure how to set them up, you probably wish I would just shut up so you can get right to it. Well, consider your wish granted.
HOW TO ACCESS CUSTOM QUESTIONS
- Go into Event Setup
- Click the “Custom Questions” link (left side)
- Click "Add Another Question"
- Add your question (more detailed instructions below)
- Click Save
5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CUSTOM QUESTIONS
1. We save all the questions you've created. Just select an existing question from the dropdown to repeat the question from one event to another.
2. The moment you create and save a question, it is available on your registration page
3. If you want to hide a custom question, click the "hide" link next to the question (as if you couldn't guess)
4. You can set up different questions to appear in different classes/races
5. We highly highly recommend you ask the text messaging questions. Even if you're not using our text messaging tool yet. Get the info so you can use it in the future.