Classes + Categories is where you set up the registration price levels, registration dates and associated information. Here's what I suggest you do (you can follow the steps below, or go right to the video at the bottom - they describe the same thing):
- Click the Add a Participant Class button
- Select the Class Name or choose "Custom / Other" to customize the name ----->
- If you selected Individual or Other above, select the appropriate Sport and Race from the drop down lists
- Indicate if it's an individual registration or team related
(see Team registration options)
- Select or create any Categories
(see What Categories do I need?)
- Indicate if you have minimum/maximum ages for this Class
- Indicate if there is a registration limit for this Class
- If there is a limit, do you want to show a countdown of remaining slots?
(see Show a countdown of remaining slots in registration)
- Click the box if you want to hide the class
(see Hide or unhide a registration class from the public)
- Click the Price Levels tab
- Add the first price, the name of the price and the date/time it starts and ends
- Click Add Additional Price to add any different price levels
- Need to add Waves/Heats? See Managing Waves/Heats
- Click Save This Class
You've created your first registration Class, congratulations! Just click the Add a Participant Class button to add any other Classes you need.
Check out this video that wraps it all together so nicely.