The Event Properties page allows you to manage your participant waiver and select whether you want to display sponsor information.
imATHLETE automatically includes a default waiver that is used by many of our clients. Do you have your own waiver you want to use? Just do this:
- Copy and paste your waiver into the Participant Waiver box, above the imATHLETE waiver
- Include "I Am Athlete, LLC ("imATHLETE")" in the list of companies released from liability
That's it! You're all set.
HINT: If you have a USA Triathlon sanctioned event, imATHLETE will automatically have all participants sign the USAT waiver. You do *not* need to add the USAT waiver here.
HINT #2: If you know basic HTML tags, feel free to use them in the Event Waiver section.
EVENT WAIVER HISTORY
This is the history of each change made to your Event Waiver with a link to the actual waiver you were using. If you've never changed your waiver, the history section will be empty. Here's what a waiver history might look like:
imATHLETE includes a place on every event page where participants can communicate with each other to ask/answer questions. We recommend you keep this on, though you can turn it off if you really want.
Add your sponsor information here and their logo / link will appear on your event pages. Plus, they'll be happy.
- Click Select One to add an existing sponsor or click Add a Sponsor to add a new one
- If you haven't yet added the sponsor, click Create a New Sponsor
- Add the Sponsor Name
- Add the Sponsor URL
- Click Upload Image and add their logo (HINT: Make sure it is a square)
- Add more sponsors
- Arrange them in order
Sponsor logos/links will appear on your Event Overview page, like so...