Are you a glutton for punishment? Do you want to receive notification whenever somebody registers? How about whenever somebody cancels? If anybody wants to receive these notifications, here's where you'll add them:
- Start by logging in to your dashboard
- Click edit next to the name of your event
- Click Notifications on the left sidebar
- Click the Select One drop down box
- Select an existing contact or choose Other: to manually add somebody else
- Click Add contact to notification list
- Click All to indicate whether they should get registration or cancellation notifications. Or both.
Check out how it's done:
Membership Reminder Notifications
You will only see this section if you have set up a Membership option.
In this section, you can set up notifications to send to members when a membership is about to expire or has already expired. Here's how:
- Click Add notification
- Select the number of days from the first drop down box and before or after from the second drop down box.
- Click Save
Repeat for all the reminders you'd like members to receive. There is no limit to the number of notifications you can set up, and once a member has renewed, they will not receive any subsequent reminders. Like so:
Once your reminders are set up, the Membership Reminder Notifications section will look something like this:
To delete a notification once you've set it up, just come back to this section and click delete next to the notification option you'd like to remove.