Copying an existing class within your event is pretty simple. Here's how:
- Start by logging in to your dashboard
- Click edit next to your event name
- Click the Classes + Categories link on the left sidebar
- Click Copy next to the class you'd like to copy
- Now you can edit the class as little or as much as you like. You may want to change the class name to prevent any confusion.
- When everything is just the way you like, click Save this Class to update your changes
Voilà! You have copied a class.
So, why would you want to copy a class?
Copying a class is often used in conjunction with creating a hidden class to set up special registration options.
Maybe you want to set up transfers, or maybe you want to allow certain participants to be able to sign up before you officially open registration for your event.
No matter the occasion, you are now a class-copying expert!