To export a merchandise report to an Excel file, start out by logging into your dashboard and clicking on the Merchandise Report on the left sidebar.
From there, you can:
- Select your company from the drop down menu on the right
- Select your event from the drop down menu on the right
- Filter by merchandise by item in the drop down menu on the left of the blue box
- Filter by a specific participant's name, email address, or confirmation code
- Filter the results to include only sales between a specific start and end date
- Check the box on the bottom left of the results to include custom questions in your results
Once you have everything set up the way you like, click Apply on the right side of the blue box.
After your data has been updated, click the Export to Excel button in the bottom right of the screen. You will be prompted to download your Merchandise Report, and you're all set!
Note: The address displayed in this report is the customer's shipping address