So you've already assigned bib numbers to your participants, and now you're ready to print a list of those bib numbers. You've come to the right place! You can print a custom report that shows just the information you want, including bib numbers. Here's how:
- Start by logging in to your dashboard
- Click the participant details link to the right of your event name
- Click the red Select Columns link centered above the blue search box
- Select all the fields you’d like the report to include. Be sure the box for Bib Number is checked
- Click the red Apply link above the drop down menu
- If you’d like to filter the results further, you can do that in the blue box
- Once everything is set up the way you like, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Export button
Your list including participant bib numbers will be exported into an Excel file, which you can then print.
Here's a visual:
Ta-da! Your bib numbers will be exported to Excel, and you can print from there.