If you're looking to set up different start times for your participants, the Waves / Heats feature is just for you!
To set up Waves / Heats for your event:
- Log in to your dashboard.
- Click edit next to the name of your event.
- Click Classes + Categories in the left sidebar.
- Click edit next to the class you'd like to manage.
- Click the Waves / Heats tab at the top of the page.
From there, you can manually set up each wave, copy a wave from another class, or use the super handy wave tool to automatically generate waves for you.
Add a Wave Manually
To set up your waves manually, just click the Add New Wave button. From there, you can:
- Name your wave
- Limit the number of participants who can sign up for a wave
- Show the wave only after so many participants have signed up
- Hide it when it's full, and
- Select which dates the wave is available during registration
Copy Wave Information From Another Class
This option will copy and add all of the wave information from a wave that has already been set up in another class.
Share Wave Information From Another Class
This option will copy wave information from a wave set up with another class only for waves that have not already been shared.
Create Multiple Waves
Let this awesome tool do the work for you! Just tell it what your requirements are, and boom! All done.
If something doesn’t look quite right, you can manually edit them above and/or use the up arrow, down arrow, and remove links to re-order and delete the waves.