Want to take a look at your registration as a participant see it? It couldn't be easier. You've got a few different options here, so read on for the details!
Previewing your registration for a live event
This one's easy. Just head over to your event page, and click the orange Register for this event button. If you don't have your event page bookmarked, here's a quick way to get there:
- From your dashboard, click the red view event link to the right of your event name
- Click the orange Register for this event button on the right side of the page, and there you have it.
In case your orange and my orange are different, here's what the button looks like:
Previewing your registration while your event is in Preview Mode
If your event is in Preview Mode, there will not be aRegister for this event button on your overview page. Not to fear! You can still preview your registration by grabbing the link from the Event Marketing Links. Here's how you can do that:
- From your dashboard, click the Event Marketing Links link on the left sidebar
- Select your event from the drop down menu
- Copy or click the link under Registration, and you're all set!
Custom Registration Builder
If you are using the Custom Registration Builder and are looking to preview your custom registration, check out this article: