You can absolutely register multiple people or for multiple events in one transaction on imATHLETE. The more, the merrier, right? It can be registrations for you and a friend, registrations for you for completely different events, registrations for different distances within the same event (i.e., the Half Marathon and the Family 1k Walk), or any combination of the above.
We use a shopping cart system, so you can add multiple registrations to your cart for any person and any event before you check out.
How to Register Multiple People for the Same Event
- Go to the event's registration page
- Complete the first registration
- Just before the cart review page, you'll see something like this:
- Click the Register More People button
- Rinse and repeat for each registration you need to complete
How to Register for Multiple Different Events
- Go to the registration page for the first event you'd like to register for
- Complete each step of registration until you see the notice (pictured above) that your registration has been added to your cart
- Go to the registration page for the next event you'd like to register for and repeat