Way back in 2008, imATHLETE had the idea to automate the entire USAT membership reporting process for event organizers. Fortunately, USAT also thought it was a good idea. So we built the online membership validation process for them. And then we created the Post Race Accounting Form submission.
Now, imATHLETE makes the USAT process even easier than ever. No participant lines for USAT at packet pickup. And it takes you seconds - literally - to submit your USAT accounting.
WHY THE REPORT IS GOOD
Auto-Fills Online Purchases
No need for you to count how many annuals and one-days you've sold online. imATHLETE automatically fills it in for you.
Calculates How Much You Owe
Just plug in how many one-days or annuals you sold yourself and, bing-bang-boom, we calculate how much in USAT fees have been generated for the event, and how much you owe USAT.
Submit To USAT
Yup, there's a "Submit to USAT" button right there on the form. Once you've got the form completed, just click that button and - zooop! - it gets sent directly to USAT.
Export To USAT Form
There's also an export button there. When you click it your information will magically export right into the official USAT Accounting Form. Crazy, huh? We thought so too.
Save And Continue
Let's say you start filling out the USAT Accounting form but then somebody comes by with homemade chocolate chip cookies. Just click the "Save" button and come back later to finish up after you're done with milk and cookies.
HOW TO ACCESS THE USAT ACCOUNTING FORM
- Click Reports from your main navigation bar
- Scroll down to the USAT section at the bottom
- Click Create USAT Accounting Form to create a new one, or edit to continue an existing one
- HINT: If you don't see the USAT Accounting Form, your company administrator will need to adjust your permissions so that you have access to the report
Memberships with a status of Pending will not be included in this report. You can view a participant's membership status in participant details using the Select Columns feature to show the column USAT Status.
LINKS TO OTHER REPORTS
- Reports Overview- the reports homepage with links to all reports
- Event Marketing Report- track your ROI for all marketing activities
- Registration Details- aggregate registration info for an event, incl. year over year comparisons
- Other Reports- a plethora of cool reports you should check out, including...
- ...How many times people participated in your events- yup, look at it. It's pretty cool.
- Custom Questions- aggregate results for each custom question (like t-shirt size)
- Revenue Details- drill down to see where money came from for each statement
- Class Change- see everybody who moved from one race/class to another
- Custom Participant Details Reports- create your own reports in Participant Details
- USA Triathlon Accounting Form- easily create and submit your post-race accounting to USAT
- Merchandise + E-Commerce- see how much you're selling by event
- Registration Method- breakdown of online vs manual vs check registrations