Most endurance athletic events have somewhere between an 8% to 18% no-show rate. imATHLETE created the ability for participants to cancel as a means of letting you, the event organizer, capitalize on that no-show rate and use it to generate more revenue.
The Cancellation + Deferral Report lets you see a list of everybody who is no longer in the event, including why they aren't in it and if they have a discount code to use in the future.
HOW TO ACCESS THE CANCELLATION + DEFERRAL REPORT
- Click Reports from your main navigation bar
- Click Cancellation + Deferral in the Other Reports box under Registration Details.
WHY THE REPORT IS GOOD
All The Canceled In One Place
With the risk of repeating myself, this report gives you all your canceled participants in one place.
Reason For Leaving
Every canceled participant is required to include a reason for canceling. This report lets you see if there are any trends.
Wonder how people are getting canceled? This report tells you who canceled each participant.
See who got discount codes for canceling and what the code is worth.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Refunded participants are only listed if they were canceled.
LINKS TO OTHER REPORTS
- Reports Overview- the reports homepage with links to all reports
- Event Marketing Report- track your ROI for all marketing activities
- Registration Details- aggregate registration info for an event, incl. year over year comparisons
- Other Reports- a plethora of cool reports you should check out, including...
- ...How many times people participated in your events- yup, look at it. It's pretty cool.
- Custom Questions- aggregate results for each custom question (like t-shirt size)
- Revenue Details- drill down to see where money came from for each statement
- Class Change- see everybody who moved from one race/class to another
- Custom Participant Details Reports- create your own reports in Participant Details
- USA Triathlon Accounting Form- easily create and submit your post-race accounting to USAT
- Merchandise + E-Commerce- see how much you're selling by event
- Registration Method- breakdown of online vs manual vs check registrations