As you probably know by now, you can let participants change classes/races on their own. In fact, you can even generate extra revenue from it. Once somebody changes Class, your participant data (in Participant Details) will reflect the new Class they are now in.
You can always hop on over (and we use that metaphorically only) to the Class Change Report to see who which classes people are changing from/to.
WHY THE REPORT IS GOOD
All The Details You Should Need
Not only do we show you the participant's name, their old Class and new Class, but we give you their confirmation code and the date/time they made the change as well as the name of the person who actually made the change.
You can easily export the report and bring it to packet pick-up as backup. Who knows, maybe somebody will have forgotten they made the switch - and you can remind them with the exact date and time they did it.
HOW TO ACCESS THE CLASS CHANGE REPORT
- Click Reports from your main navigation bar
- Click Class Change in the Other Reports box under Registration Details
LINKS TO OTHER REPORTS
- Reports Overview- the reports homepage with links to all reports
- Event Marketing Report- track your ROI for all marketing activities
- Registration Details- aggregate registration info for an event, incl. year over year comparisons
- Other Reports- a plethora of cool reports you should check out, including...
- ...How many times people participated in your events- yup, look at it. It's pretty cool.
- Custom Questions- aggregate results for each custom question (like t-shirt size)
- Revenue Details- drill down to see where money came from for each statement
- Class Change- see everybody who moved from one race/class to another
- Custom Participant Details Reports- create your own reports in Participant Details
- USA Triathlon Accounting Form- easily create and submit your post-race accounting to USAT
- Merchandise + E-Commerce- see how much you're selling by event
- Registration Method- breakdown of online vs manual vs check registrations