imATHLETE's Custom Questions Report is definitely a crowd pleaser. Probably because it takes a heaping tablespoon of helpful, stirs in a cup of simple and a few drops of fun, and out comes a beautiful and somewhat tasty Custom Question pie chart.
Whether you want to figure out your t-shirt order or how people heard of your event, your answers are at the tip of your fingers - and require no calculation whatsoever.
HOW TO ACCESS THE CUSTOM QUESTION REPORT
- Click Reports from your main navigation bar
- Click Custom Questions in the drop down menu on the top right of the page
WHY THE REPORT IS GOOD
Yup, getting your t-shirt sizes has never, every been easier.
Include registration questions that could influence sponsorship, then use the Custom Question Report results in your sponsorship package.
Cool Pie Chart
You can make it bigger or smaller for no other reason than it's fun to do.
Click on any column header to sort in ascending order. Click again to sort in descending order.
Email + Export
Easily email the report to anybody who needs the information, or export it and use it in your sales materials.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
By default, the report does *not* include canceled participants. Need to include canceled participants? Check the box on the top right.
LINKS TO OTHER REPORTS
- Reports Overview- the reports homepage with links to all reports
- Event Marketing Report- track your ROI for all marketing activities
- Registration Details- aggregate registration info for an event, incl. year over year comparisons
- Other Reports- a plethora of cool reports you should check out, including...
- ...How many times people participated in your events- yup, look at it. It's pretty cool.
- Custom Questions- aggregate results for each custom question (like t-shirt size)
- Revenue Details- drill down to see where money came from for each statement
- Class Change- see everybody who moved from one race/class to another
- Custom Participant Details Reports- create your own reports in Participant Details
- USA Triathlon Accounting Form- easily create and submit your post-race accounting to USAT
- Merchandise + E-Commerce- see how much you're selling by event
- Registration Method- breakdown of online vs manual vs check registrations