A long, long time ago, in an era known as the 20th century, people used to write with items called pens and pencils. To register for a race, they would fill out a piece of paper and mail it, with a check or cash included, directly to the event.
I know, I know... this is very hard to believe. But trust me on this one, it actually happened.
Then, of course, the world wide Interweb was created and the process of registration changed. But, alas, certain people still like to send in paper registrations. In fact, we still get up to 3% of participants mailing in checks. That's why imATHLETE allows you to let people pay by check (and not burden you at all with the data entry).
The Registration Method Report allows you to analyze registrations by the method they paid (online, manual entry by you or mail-in check to imATHLETE).
HOW TO ACCESS THE REGISTRATION METHOD REPORT
- Click Reports from your main navigation bar
- Click Registration Method in the Other Reports box
WHY THE REPORT IS GOOD
Manual Entry Information
See the info about all the registrations you manually enter to determine whether or not it's better to drive them online.
Year Over Year
Analyze year over year trends to see how many participants are actually registering online.
LINKS TO OTHER REPORTS
- Reports Overview- the reports homepage with links to all reports
- Event Marketing Report- track your ROI for all marketing activities
- Registration Details- aggregate registration info for an event, incl. year over year comparisons
- Other Reports- a plethora of cool reports you should check out, including...
- ...How many times people participated in your events- yup, look at it. It's pretty cool.
- Custom Questions- aggregate results for each custom question (like t-shirt size)
- Revenue Details- drill down to see where money came from for each statement
- Class Change- see everybody who moved from one race/class to another
- Custom Participant Details Reports- create your own reports in Participant Details
- USA Triathlon Accounting Form- easily create and submit your post-race accounting to USAT
- Merchandise + E-Commerce- see how much you're selling by event
- Registration Method- breakdown of online vs manual vs check registrations