Do you find yourself pulling the same reports again and again at the same intervals? Or forgetting to pull reports sometimes? Well, you're in luck! Automate this process by scheduling reports to be emailed to you (or others) at pre-determined intervals. Reports can currently be scheduled to send hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly. Here's how to get started:
- Start by logging in to your dashboard
- Click the Reports tab at the top of the page
- Scroll down to Other Reports section and click View
- Select the report you'd like to schedule from the list
- Select the date range for the report (this is the date range for data included in the report, not for the scheduled sends)
- Click the Schedule button that appears below
- Set the frequency you receive the reports
- Choose when the send is repeated
- Select the start date
- Select the end point at which you'd like to stop receiving the reports
- Review your set up in the Summary
- Click the Additional Recipients link if you'd like the reports to be sent to others
- Click Done to save your changes
- Review your settings on the next screen, and click Schedule Now if you're ready to schedule the reporting emails.
If you need to modify the scheduled reporting emails after they've been set up, you can click the My Account link at the top of the page, then click Settings. From there, click the Notifications tab, and scroll down to Report Subscriptions. You can edit, delete, or change the recipients for any scheduled email reports using the links to the right.
A few things to keep in mind when scheduling reports:
- Any scheduled reports that you create will be sent to you. You aren't currently able to schedule them to send to someone else and not yourself.
- Deleting the scheduled report deletes it for all users, not just yourself.
- If you've set up a report to send to someone else, they will not be able to edit or delete the report from their dashboard. Only you can edit or delete it.
Curious what each of the reports in the Other Reports section cover? Check out our overview of Other Reports.