If you've found yourself here because you've already tried to reset your password and you haven't yet received the password reset email, know that it is on its way. They can sometimes take a bit to arrive. In case you haven't already checked your spam folder, you should do that, too.
How to Reset Your Password
Resetting your password is super simple and, with the right frame of mind, it's also super fun. Check it out:
- Go to www.imATHLETE.com
- Click the Login link on the top right
- Click the Forgot your password? link
- You will be asked to enter the email address that your imATHLETE account is linked with. Do that.
- In the next couple of minutes you should get an email with a temporary password - if you don’t see an email from imATHLETE in your inbox, check your junk mail folder, your other special filters, etc. You should receive the email in a few minutes, but it could possibly take longer
- Click the link in the email to reset your password
- Use the temporary password to login to your imATHLETE account
Still Having Trouble?
IMPORTANT: If for some reason you’re still having trouble with that password please make sure you’re doing the following:
- Make sure your new password is at least 6 characters (numbers and/or letters)
- Copy and paste the temporary password into the appropriate field (as opposed to retyping it)
- If you have reset your password more than once, you will receive a separate password reset email with a new temporary password each time you clicked that reset button. You will need to wait for the very last email to arrive and then use that temporary password
- Make sure you are using the reset link and temporary password from the same email
- If you're still having problems, we're here for you. Go ahead and forward the reset email with the temporary password over to email@example.com and we’d be happy to help