Ever wondered if you could save custom reports with participant information? You can stop wondering - the answer is yes! You can create a multitude of custom reports and save up to 25 of them per event. As a hint, saving the reports will save you a whole bunch of time! Here's how:
- Go to Participant Details (from your dashboard, click the Participant Details link to the far right of the event name)
- Click the Select Columns link on the top of the table
- Select/hide the data fields you want to show or hide
- Click Apply
- Sort and filter the data however you please
- On the top left of the table, where it says "wanna save this view?", click save as (if you're updating an already saved report, you can just click update current)
Voila! Your report is saved. Now whenever you come to Participant Details, just click the "You Are Viewing" dropdown and select the report you want.
Some related articles about Participant Details:
- Edit a participant's registration
- Find email address and other data fields for my participants
- Issue a participant a refund
- Enter an offline/manual registration
- Cancel a participant's registration
- Where do I find my participant data?
LINKS TO OTHER REPORTS
- Reports Overview- the reports homepage with links to all reports
- Event Marketing Report- track your ROI for all marketing activities
- Registration Details- aggregate registration info for an event, incl. year over year comparisons
- Other Reports- a plethora of cool reports you should check out, including...
- ...How many times people participated in your events- yup, look at it. It's pretty cool.
- Custom Questions- aggregate results for each custom question (like t-shirt size)
- Revenue Details- drill down to see where money came from for each statement
- Class Change- see everybody who moved from one race/class to another
- Custom Participant Details Reports- create your own reports in Participant Details
- USA Triathlon Accounting Form- easily create and submit your post-race accounting to USAT
- Merchandise + E-Commerce- see how much you're selling by event
- Registration Method- breakdown of online vs manual vs check registrations