Setting up direct deposit is incredibly easy - and highly recommended. With direct deposit, your money is typically in your account the business day after it is sent.
Where to Set Up Direct Deposit
- Go into Event Setup (from your Dashboard, click the edit link to the right of your event name)
- Click the Payment Info link on the left side of the page
- Where it says Would you like direct deposit? click the link that says Click Here. Like so:
- You will magically open a form from the world wide interweb
- Fill out the form and submit
When Does Direct Deposit Kick In?
We'll need your completed direct deposit form at least two business days prior to the close of the payment cycle in order to issue your next payment via direct deposit.
If you get it to us after that, no problem. You'll receive a check for your next statement cycle and direct deposit after that.
When Are Those Statement Cycles Again?
Direct Deposit payments go out two business days following the close of each statement cycle and should be in your account within 1-2 business days, depending on your bank. Statement cycles close at 11:59 pm on the last day of the payment cycle. Those cycles are:
- 1st - 15th
- 16th - last day of the month