imATHLETE works very closely with USA Triathlon in order to make your life, and that of your participants, a much happier, easier existence. You can call us co-dependent if you want, but our primary goal is for you to be happy.
When you indicate on imATHLETE that your event is USAT sanctioned, we automatically include the USAT membership questions in registration. There is nothing you need to do. We:
- Validate they are USA Triathlon members (cross check USAT #, first name, last name, and date of birth)
- Have them renew if their membership expires before race day
- Give them the option to buy one day licenses (or an annual membership)
- Integrate directly with USAT's database to ensure real time validation
- Remove any USAT membership checks from packet pick-up
USAT membership purchases/renewals take one day to update. For instance, if an athlete renews her membership today while registering for an event, the membership will be updated as renewed the following day.
Here is what the USAT questions look like on the registration form:
Need to indicate your event is USAT sanctioned? Learn how to do that here.
OTHER THINGS YOU MAY HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT
- Set up custom questions
- What standard questions are automatically asked?
- Can I hide registration questions from the form?
- What USA Triathlon (USAT) questions are automatically asked?
- What custom questions should I ask?
- Can I ask questions of specific classes/races?
- Text Messaging: How does it work and why should I do it?
- Asking a custom question with limits or inventory
- Estimated finish time question